Sunday, May 15, 2011

What Does Polypoid Mean

RUMOR: Demi sends a very direct hint to the Jonas Brothers? Demi ♥

few days ago we told you on the birthday of J-Man (Jordan Francis) & the message Demi I send to him through Twitter. To see this entry

Click
[Remember the Tweet] Demi sent to J-Man:

Happy birthday to my brother @ officialjman ... Love you, You've Always Had My Back When So Many Others did not. I Will not Ever Forget That. :)
Translation: Happy birthday to my brother @ officialjman ... I love you, You were always there for me when others were not. I'll always remember.

Now let's highlight the 'indirect':

I love you, were always there for me when others were not

That 'was always there for me, When OTHERS WERE NOT ' Demi sounds like you are referring to the Jonas Brothers, they have expressed the Jonaticas, & also the Lovatics ♥

addition, some people say that it refers to Selena Gomez, as it is said that she I call it or went to visit when she was in rehab.

& you think you? Your opinion is important!


0 comments:

Post a Comment