Friday, May 20, 2011

Vans Shoes Job Opportunities

Today marks 2 years since he visited Chile Demi ♥ Demi

Lovato! This is a date that should not be forgotten by anyone, & many people must remember very well, and that today marks 2 years since he set foot Demi Chile for the first time with the Jonas Brothers.

On May 20 2009, hundreds and hundreds of Lovato & Jonathan made long lines in order to fulfill his dream & to see their idols. Demi Lovato


Dazzle everyone When He opened the Jonas Brothers concert, being the opening act, exactly at 17:15, starting the show with "La La Land" To continue with "Gonna Get Caught" and later "Until You 're Mine. "

The Young did not stop screaming his name was when Demi thanked the public:

"has long wanted to come to know Latin America. I love to do it, this is a Great Opportunity 3 Guys accompanying "

then followed with "Two Worlds Collide", explaining "This song changed my life forever"


When it came to "Do not Forget" no broke into tears & crying in front of emotion their fans & much more excited that the Lovato.

When the concert Demi, published in your Twitter account:

Never in my life I had imagined a stadium full of people singing my songs. I think some Day I'm going to Chile. Hahahaha

Although that was only 45 minutes on stage was enough time for Demi could domostrar talent.

& you remember as Demi was the concert? I was excited / or? Comment!


0 comments:

Post a Comment