Friday, May 20, 2011

Conversion From W/v To W/w

rewrites in Seventeen! ♥

piece of cake book by cupcake brown a memior
Demi wrote a new article Seventeen on his blog, where a book had helped her to get another perspective on life & learn to appreciate.

Here we leave what she wrote:

I recently read a really inspiring book called "Piece of Cake" by Cupcake Brown . Her story challenged me to look at my own life from a different perspective and made me reflect on how much I have to be grateful. This book reminds me that life is not about the obstacles that get in your way, but about what you do to overcome them and how you recover after that. That's what really matters. I borrowed an abstract (or extract book) the website of Cupcake:
His story is also about choices - good and bad - and about what is possible if only "we pray, we believe, work hard and hold on strongly." Most people would be discouraged by the difficulties she faced, but despite his great fear and insecurity gripped Cupcake, and I prayed for dear life as he realized that there was another way of doing things - a better way to do it.
recently went through a difficult phase and I admire Cupcake for sharing your story with the world. She is a true inspiration to me and millions women. Remember, when life gets tough, Stay strong.
Love, Demi Lovato
.

If you want to see the story from Seventeen Seventeen Click .

0 comments:

Post a Comment