Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How Long Can Eyebrows Grow

add more details to their picture on Bikini. Statements ♥


Ayer te dimos a conocer lo orgullosa que Demi está de su cuerpo, & Hoy te contamos que después de publicar su fotito ella publicó mas Tweets:

  • I never thought I’d ever feel confident enough to ever to that. I’m excited how far I’ve come since being completely ashamed of my body..
  • never thought I ever feel confident enough to do so. I'm excited about everything I've progressed from a state where I was completely ashamed of my body.
  • I want Any Girl / Guy Out There Who Struggles with body image or confidence to know That it IS possible to find peace with yourself.
  • I want any boy or girl who struggles with body image or self-confidence to know that if you can find peace with himself.
  • It hasn't Been Easy, But It starts with a Commitment to yourself .. Your mind .. And your soul. And trust me, I'm still working at it! Haha
has not been easy, but it starts with a commitment to yourself ... your mind ... and your soul. And believe me, I'm still working on it! Haha.

:) We are very satisfied with their work & expect more! :) We know that she can overcome overcome ♥ & re

0 comments:

Post a Comment