Sunday, June 28, 2009

Strabismus Surgery In Toronto

Michael Jackson King Of Pop just

I'm not a big fan of Michael Jackson, never was, but I must admit that at the news of his death remained in a state of shock for a long time, I could not believe it! With only 50 years, 50 concerts on the way, a disk, and the life of their children to educate. Known as the king of pop, was and will be most influential artists of our time, do not think anyone can overcome it ... or dance, or records, or sales. Michael was and will forever be the king of pop.

wrote something but it is in English, and as I know most of my readers do not know English, some do not understand and did not put. If you are curious, ask in the comments and I'll post nn

only wish him the best for the Jackson family. And wherever you are, it sure is a better place than here. Oh no, wait! Him if he lived in the first world. Well, a similar or equally well where was nn hahaha!

Au \u200b\u200brevoir, Harold

XxX

Here are some pictures of my favorite artists who shared with Michael before he left:


0 comments:

Post a Comment