Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Military Retirement Dresses

The BFF I Wanted


Sometimes I feel I'll explode, I can not over and I want to pay anything. Today I realized that you need more than one person who is there at your side to help and advise. Because, what happens when that person is annoying you? (Let's face it all we have ever bothered with our loved keridos-friends, family, love-) what happens when you have a problem and you do not have that person at that time to support you, off your chest and talk to someone? Well, the worst is that I am not of those people who have lots of friends, I think the word "friend" is very large. I drive a lot of disappointments with "friends" from school and i feel a little apprehensive with those disappointments and I prefer not to risk giving my trust to anyone claiming to be my "friend" / "friend."
Today I felt like a tunnel with no exit and no escape, I felt I could not breathe, I felt as if it would never get out of that tunnel, I felt my heart in my throat and tears to my point fall. I felt that all their backs, but it was not, I just wanted someone to talk to, someone with whom to vent and did not. But out of nowhere literally appeared that person who would support me, I listen, advise me and I understand. That person who always has had at hand, but you never thought you listen to your dumb problems that never would have as a true friend, but simply as fellow students; That person made me realize today that if there are friends, and are at least expect it, at times less suitable.
For You: Thanks for listening, for understanding me and understand me nn
TQM! Count on me for anything:) love ya! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment