Saturday, January 1, 2011

What Is Sulfured Fruit

Goodbye 10, Hello 11

My first post of the year. My first entry for 6 months. It is 2010, come 2011.

2010 - a perfect year to be full of wonderful things, full of new experiences, full of learning, full of all the things that all, or at least I have called on daily. 2010 for me, and so far has been one of the best years have passed, a year that I've grown, matured and learned from the good and the not so good ...
I never liked to hold on to something, but 2010 did I would not want to go on forever. That's why today, the first day of the year I decided to create this post, to close with a bang this year so great that has happened and to welcome the new year.

I know many are saddened at the end of the year, others are excited for the year is coming to me personally that I've never had to be sad because the year is gone, all years are the same: good things not so good things, things you do well, others you do wrong things you like, things you do not like, memorabilia and others that might want to forget, in the end everything happens and you can only learn from mistakes or live in them.

I would define as a perfect year 2010, could not really ask for anything more. All that came in 2010 I hope to stay for the 2011-and beyond-and all that was not ever again, that is the end of the year, forget what did not work and be happy and enjoy for the good things that came.

2011 - a year which according to my expectations will be equal to or better than 2010. I can not talk much about it, because the future is uncertain. Today started it all perfect, good sign, 2011. I promise to update my blog more often this year.

Happy New Year 2011!


Harold

0 comments:

Post a Comment