Monday, May 10, 2010

Mexicanas Famosasfollando



 
A deadly day in which "celebrate" being a mother. The day when all who lost their mother, remember that one day had one, that day when everyone remembers that the remains of the mother is in a cemetery and they have to go to bring her flowers. That day when many lament the failure to provide affection / love for his mother during his lifetime. One day so common that people wait all year to spend much money on the mothers. Why not do it any other day of the year? As everyone in this country, just waiting that day to show that affection you have for your mother giving you a nice present. I really think that both Mother's Day and all those "days ..." are just a normal day a merchant man created to be very demanding in those days. I love my mom, I spent the day with her, took her to eat and ready, zero roll, zero concern about "what I buy? What do you like? ". She knows that I love without having to buy some shoes, a purse or cell phone.

In fact, I want my mom SO MUCH I know she is happy if I'm happy for that reason I bought The Fame (Japan Deluxe Edition) for my mom was happy to see me happy:) I'm not the best son of the world? Yes, I am.



Happy Day mother-and-mamacitas, Harold

0 comments:

Post a Comment