Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brent Corrigant Dvd Free

Xmas Wish List!

my favorite date was about a year (besides my birthday) Christmas! nn less than a month to Christmas, do not know what excites me for Christmas:) Christmas means to me: Family reunions, exchanges and most important gifts! For what is Christmas without gifts? little ones gifts, big gifts, all the love! and more when they come from those loved ones who both want and love!



Well, the reason for this post is to do my Xmas Wish List so that my friends, family, acquaintances, followers, colleagues ... know more or less to give me this Christmas. (I promise this time I will be more humble about asking for gifts!)

Harold's Xmas Wish List
:

  • Nokia N97 (I'm incommunicado, thanks to tukkis of my country. I would die but I'm here, I do not know how long resist without mobile)
  • A Macbook! (Essential for life)
  • Britney Spears The Singles Collection Box Set (Not necessary, but I want it!)
  • Tickets for The Cranberries.
  • Tickets for BeyoncĂ© (if coming)
  • Diamonds for men, Emporio Armani.
  • Spice Girls "Greatest Hits" (UK Box Set)
  • Lady GaGa "The Fame Monster" (Super Deluxe Edition)
  • Anything purchased in Casa Blanca.
  • CDs: Mika "The Boy Who Knew Too Much." Anahi "My Delirium." Adam Lambert "For Your Entertainment." Hannah Montana 3. BeyoncĂ© "I Am .. Sasha Fierce" [Platinum Edition]. Ashley Tisdale "Guilty Pleasure"

That's all (I think) Any thing if they want to give me something that is not on the list tell me and I say YES or NO. Remember that good gift makes a difference. BAD gift can ruin everything:)


XxX LOVE Harold

0 comments:

Post a Comment