Friday, July 24, 2009

Monica Roccaforte Fotografları



to read some letters that made me long ago ... remembering times and I got an inspiration not normal ... I'm writing songs, poems, letters, blogs, among other things.
I've always liked those little details such as letters, I love when that person you love plasma everything he feels for you in a simple piece of paper, I do not know why but I love it, I read a couple of letters and I feel in clouds again I'm crazy, love! and I love feeling like this ... now I feel that my heart beats for that person, and I feel that beats so strong that it will explode! Inmenza feel happiness, I see everything nice, actually hear birds and everything! haha! Perhaps the reason is because they are 5:11 a.m. and the birds are waking up! but at the moment, these little moments are what made me give thanks for being here, having a spectacular life, a family who loves me, and obviously someone who loves me ♥



Like any typical blog when I'm happy that I can not miss the word "I Love You" ... and I feel that I can not tell you! is so, so big and so strong the love I feel for you I think that not telling you 1 million times I get tired.
I want to thank you for everything! Because I know you've changed many things for me and really I am more than grateful for that:) I Love You! And I've said many times, but I remember ... You are the greatest gift God has given me! And that, believe it or not, I appreciate it a lot! and today I thank God and get a life for me, because even with all things good and bad-that we have spent together, and tell me if this is not true love then what is? Amoooo you!



Well, when the sun ... I keep writing, because I have seriously accelerated creativity, but I must sleep! Tomorrow probably rewrite.

Au \u200b\u200bRevoir, Harold

XxX

0 comments:

Post a Comment